Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

So my little Kennedy is now 11, so I guess she isn't so little :( She is growing up so fast!!!!
For her birthday breakfast this year she wanted Omlets, bacon and Krispy Kreme Donuts :) Now that is my kind of breakfast!!!

And of course presents are always fun to get....

Kennedy loves the Matsumoto T-Shirt we got her in Hawaii and is always wearing it so we got her a new one to take turns wearing.





Luckily Kevin was able to take the kids to Red Robin for a Birthday dinner with Josh and Kati and cousins since I had to work then they came back to the house and had cake and ice cream.






Then on Saturday we were able to have a friend party and go bowling :)






I think she ended up having a great Birthday!!!! And yes her mouth is blue from frosting :)
Love you lots Kennedy!!!!!!!

No comments: