Sunday, June 12, 2011

He Finally Lost a Tooth!!!!!!!






For the longest time Tate has been asking me when he will loose a tooth, well it finally happened!  He told me on a Saturday that his tooth was loose and then he kept crying saying it hurt to eat and even to brush his teeth.  I kept telling him to just keep working on it so it would get looser.  Well on Monday he wanted me to feel it and see if it was any looser and every time he let me feel it I would just pull it forward and then of course he would say that hurt and I would say but does it feel more loose and he would say yes so I would say let me feel it again.  Well after a couple times of me doing this it finally just came out :)  At first he wanted to cry but then he looked at me and said "hey it doesn't hurt anymore!"  He was really funny when I was trying to get a picture because I couldn't see his mouth in some of the pictures so that is why he has a funny look on his face like he is scared because he is trying to show me his new hole in his mouth!  
Congratulations Tate!  I am sure there is more teeth in the near future to come out!

No comments: