Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Of PreSchool!!!

So the day finally arrived!! Tate started Preschool!
I can't believe that he is that big already.
He has been looking forward to this day since
I told him he was going to go to school!!

Here is my BIG Preschooler!! Doesn't he look
handsome!

Now he gets to use his backpack!

So we walked the girls to school and all Tate
could say was "When do I get to go to school".
So when I told him that we were going to go to
his school next Sadie being the great loving sister
that she is gave her brother a hug and told him
to have a good day!!

So my friend Emily and I both have our youngest kids going to
Preschool so we rode together. When we got there I was helping
Sarah get out of the car and when I turned around I couldn't find
Tate anywhere. So I went to the door and sure enough Tate was
already in the house and started on his first bit of school work.
I guess you could say he was really excited!!

Well if you want to talk about excited, this is Emily and
me right after we left our cute little darlings and were
trying to control the pure excitement of having 2 1/2
hours all to ourselves!! Yeah for moms with all their
kids in school!

1 comment:

Meli said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! You should of posted the picture of you jumping in the air!!!