Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Carving and School Halloween

The kids were so excited to carve their pumpkins so we finally got it done last night.  I laughed as they were all grossed out by the insides of the pumpkin and they wanted to know if they had to get "all" the seeds and stuff out..........duh of course you do!!!!!










I made all the kids teachers a little goodie from the kids.  I think really I enjoy making it more than anything, it is nice to be able to have time to do these things.



Today the kids got to dress up in their Halloween Costumes and wear them to school.




Kennedy is a 'Punk Rocker' she is showing her attitude in the first picture :)


Sadie is Miss TinkerBell, and a very cute one at that!!!!!  She had every pose down :)





Ok I totally Laughed when I took the pictures of Tate, he is suppose to be a ninja and when I painted his face it looked better than when I took the picture.  I am still laughing at the pictures of him :)



I went in and helped in Tate's Kindergarten class with their Halloween party, first I stopped and got a picture of Sadie with her friend Oakley and of course the 5th graders were all to busy to get a picture of Kennedy.




Then after school we went to see Grandma at work so she could show off her cute monsters, got a picture of them standing in front of the water fountain in front of Tai Pans.

At least we know how long it will take to get ready to go Trick or Treating tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

Those are fun pictures! That second one of Tate kind of freaked me out when I first saw it, but don't worry, I'm okay now.

BTW, I love the goodie bags for the teachers, so cute! Next year you should make my boys' teachers soemthing so I don't have to.