Monday, August 24, 2009

Swimming with friends!

What a fun summer break we had!!! It might only have been 2 weeks long for my kids but we had a good time. We went swimming everyday and I didn't work as much so we were able to hang out together more! We were even lucky to have Kohl come and spend the night!!!! Tate has missed Kohl like crazy and the two of them are great friends and get along so well that it is always fun having Kohl here!

We went to the Silver Mesa Rec Center and swam with Melissa and her boys last week. We normally just swim in our pool but we had gone there for Jaron's birthday party and my kids had so much fun that I decided to be a good mom and take them again. This is where I figured out that Tate could swim without arm floaties. Tate was so excited to have Kohl with us the two of them have a lot of fun together!!!!


This picture made me laugh, I don't know why Kennedy or Tate have that look on their faces:)

Here are all the kids! It was a fun day, thanks for going with us Melissa, AJ and Alex!