Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Tate!!!

It is hard to believe that my baby is now 4! Wow I just can't believe it. It is a little hard to have a birthday 3 days before Christmas, but I think we pulled it off! Tate wanted to have a bowling party with his friends. It worked out really well that everyone we hang out with was out of school so they could all come. And of course after waking up early to make Tate his special breakfast and then finish last minute stuff before the party I forgot the camera so luckily Megan had her camera, but I think it brings out the devil in people! Notice the red eyes on everyone!!!!

I loved this picture of Tate, people always tell me how cute he is when they first meet him. I always laugh to myself and think if you could only see the little monster I see:) I think I captured it a little.......

Here is Tate and his best bud Kohl!!!

Sadie and Tate love to bowl, I think Sadie just loves to pose!!!!!




Here are the rest of the friends that came to Tate's party! Tate you are a great kid and I hope you have the best year being 4!!! Love you lots kid:)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Tate!!!!! Looks like you had a fun party--wish we could be there!!!!!!!

Diana said...

We hope you had a great birthday Tate!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe your baby's 4, that means mine is almost 4 too!

Meli said...

we had super fun!! Thanks for inviting us!